Recuva




Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes and viruses!

  • Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
  • Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
  • Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
  • Can be run from a USB thumb drive
  • Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
  • Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
  • Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
  • Restores files from external ZIP drives , Firewire and USB Hard drives
  • It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!

                                     

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. Very good article! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our website. Keep up the good writing.
    Light Image Resizer Crack
    Tenorshare iCareFone
    Wise Folder Hider Crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. wahabtech.net I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Autodesk Civil 3D Crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named vstfull.com
    TweakBit PCSpeedUp Crack
    iBoysoft Data Recovery Crack
    Komodo IDE Crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. wahabtech.net I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Truecaller Premium Crack

    ReplyDelete




  5. Wow, amazing block structure! How long
    Have you written a blog before? Working on a blog seems easy.
    The overview of your website is pretty good, not to mention what it does.
    In the content!
    VPN Unlimited Crack
    IExplorer Crack
    Ds Simulia Tosca Crack
    Driver Magician Crack
    DoYouData Uninstaller Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this a paid topic or do you change it yourself?
    However, stopping by with great quality writing, it's hard to see any good blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named wahabtech.net
    Synthesia Crack
    Letasoft Sound Booster Crack
    HitFilm Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. Getcrack.co I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Rollback Rx Pro Crack
    MAMP Pro Crack
    Easy GIF Animator Crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. Getcrack.co I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    NCH MixPad Masters Edition Crack
    Pixologic ZBrush Crack
    KMPlayer Crack

    ReplyDelete


  10. I like your all post.You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide,it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more
    entries or so from you.Very interesting blog.
    Turnitin Software Crack
    Ulead Video Studio Crack
    Edit Plus Crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Wahab and I have been working in the WEB Blogging industry since 2010 and I have web research & Admin support tasks. I have worked with hundreds of clients all around the GLOBE. My core goal is to provide Quality Premium Software to my clients. So, Visit my website link is given below! https://wahabpc.com/
    jr typing tutor crack
    clion crack
    phpstorm crack
    nero burning rom crack
    360 total security crack

    ReplyDelete